Area of Expertise
All Mental Health Problems (Depression, Anxiety, Phobia, OCD, Marital Issue, Relationship Problems, Panic Attack, Substance abuse etc.), Child Mental & Behavior Problems (Mental Retardation, ADHD, Autism, Aspergers, Anger, School Phobia, Career Issue, etc.), IQ Test, Psycho-diagnostic Test, Personality Test & all psychological therapies (cognitive behavior therapies, cognitive drill therapy, behavior therapy/ dialectical behavior therapy, hypnotherapy)
Education & Training
- M.Phil from Amity University, Jaipur 2015.
- Ph.D. from Rajasthan University, Rajasthan 2013.
- M.A. (Psychology) from G.D. College, Rajasthan, 2008.
- B.A. from G.D. College, Rajasthan, 2006.
- PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology from Amity Institute of Behaviour & Allied Science, Jaipur
- Currently She is working as a Clinical Psychologist in Accord Superspeciality Hospital, Faridabad.
- She has worked as Clinical Psychologist in Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad (2020-2022)
- She has worked as Clinical psychologist in Rajiv Gandhi General Govt. Hospital, Alwar (2018-2020)
- She has worked as Clinical Psychologist in Sania Hospital, Alwar (2015-2017)
- She has worked as Clinical Psychologist in S.M.S Psychiatric Centre, Jaipur (2013-2015)
Conferences & Workshops Attended
- International Conference of “Positivism: Foundation for Human Dimension” at Amity University, Jaipur.
- International Conference of “Positivism: Path to Success, Satisfaction & Bliss” at Amity University, Jaipur.
- The sensitization session on “Child & Adolescent Common Psychiatry Problems- Recognition, Management & Prevention” at SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
- The National Conference of “Positive Psychology: The Ripple Effect” at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- International Conference of “Cognitive Behavior Intervention” at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- National Workshop on “Skill Training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy” at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- International Workshop on “Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Psychosis” at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper entitled “Problems of Understanding Terrorism” at National Seminar on “Terrorism, Society and Quality of Life” (under the aegis of UGC) at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Attended a practical training workshop on “Cognitive Drill Therapy” organized by Psycho Waves at Chandigarh.
- International Conference on “Neuro Rehabilitation Developing Skills” organized by Indraprastha Apollo Hospital at India International center, New Delhi.
- Attended a Workshop on “Hypnosis & Past Life Regression Therapy” organized by Mind Power Lab at Agra.
Member of Child Welfare Protection (UNICEF)