EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor of physiotherapy from Manav Rachna International University
- Master of physiotherapy (SPORTS) from MRIIRS.
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine.
- Certification in Orthopedic manual therapy(COMT) from Capri Institute of Manual Therapy.
- INTERN Physiotherapist at VIMHANS HOSPITAL from September 2017 to March 2018.
- Worked as a trainee in Safdarjung Sports Injury Centre from September 2019 to March 2020.
- Worked in PARK HOSPITAL from March 2018 to MAY 2018
- Worked as a junior physiotherapist with Railways Ranji Trophy Team.
- Worked with NHPC Corporate cricket team tournament
- Worked at Vijay Yadav cricket academy as a sports physiotherapist.
- Worked at New age rehabilitation centre, Greenfield colony from March 2021 to January 2022.
- Currently working at Accord superspeciality, hospital, Greater Faridabad as a SPORTS physiotherapist.
PROJECT DETAILS / ACADEMICS:
- Published an article on comparative study “CORRELATION BETWEEN SHOULDER STRENGTH AND BOWLING SPEED IN MALE CRICKET FAST BOWLERS.
- EFFECT OF KINESIO TAPING ALONG WITH STRENGTH TRAINING
- PROGRAM ON PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE IN RECREATIONAL TENNIS PLAYERS
- Participated in Workshop on Sacroiliac Joint Manipulation & Mobilization.
- Participated in Workshop on Dry needling held at VIMHANS HOSPITAL,2018.
- Participated in Workshop on Diversified Cupping therapy, Module -1.
- Participated in Indo- Japanese Conclave,2017 held at Manav Rachna international university.
- Participated in 7thAsia –Pacific conference on Exercise and Sports Science, 2015.
- Participated in Workshop on Introduction to Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation patterns.
- Participated in INDO-JAPENESE CONCLAVE- III,2017