- MBBS from G.R.M.C Gwalior, Jiwaji University in 2003
- DNB (Anesthesiology) from B.H.M.R.C. New Delhi
- IDCCM conducted by ISCCM in July 2014
- European Diploma in Intensive Care (EDIC) part I
- IFCCM in October 2017
- FNB critical care medicine
- Certificate course on "Applied enteral pharmaconutrition in critical care"
- Lung ultrasound - basic level 1 provider course
- Certificate course in bronchoscopy in ICU from ISCCM
- Certificate course in ECMO in ICU
- BLS and ACLS instructor certified by AHA and ACC
- Worked as a Junior Resident in surgery department, G.T.B. hospital, New Delhi
- Worked as Diploma candidate in Anaesthesia department of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, MP
- Worked as DNB candidate in department of Anaesthesia and critical care of Batra hospital and medical research centre, New Delhi.
- Worked as resident in department of cardiac anaesthesia, in Batra hospital and medical research centre, New Delhi.
- Worked as senior resident in department of Anaesthesiology, ESI hospital, Okhla, New Delhi
- Joined as Astt. Consultant in Deptt. of Critical care in Asian Institute of Medical sciences Faridabad, in October 2011, worked till April 2022 as Senior consultant.
- Presently working as Senior consultant in department of critical care medicine of Accord superspecialty hospital, Faridabad
- Training for Doctors pursuing various courses conducted by ISCCM (Post MBBS Certificate course, IDCCM, IFCCM) as ISCCM teacher
- Nursing Training in Intensive Care.
- Training doctors and nurses in BLS and ACLS
Memberships and Associations:
- Member of Indian society of critical care medicine
Member of European society of critical care medicine