Areas of Interest
Treatments/ Procedure performed
- Angiography, Angioplasty, pacemaker implants.
- Expertise in Structural Heart Disease Interventions like percutaneous aortic valve replacement, valve Dilation, Congenital Heart defect closures and peripheral vascular interventions
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBBS from King George's Medical College
- MD (Medicine) from King George's Medical College with Gold Medal
- DM (Cardiology)from SGPGI, Lucknow
- DNB (Cardiology) from National Board, Delhi
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- FSCAI (USA)
- FACC (USA)
- Cardiological Society of India
- Member of Association of Physician of India
- Member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography
Dr. Rishi Gupta is one of the most renowned and covered names in the field of cardiology. He is considered among the best cardiologists in India. With a flourishing experience spanning over 25 years, he has performed over 12,000 interventional procedures and currently performs more than 500 procedures a year. His expertise includes Radial Angioplasty, Complex Angioplasties, Renal, Peripheral and Carotid Angioplasties. He regularly performs structural heart disease interventions, such as Balloon Valvotomies, Heart Defect Closures, Pacemaker Implantation, ICD, CRT and CRT-D Implantations for heart failure patients. He has special expertise in percutaneous aortic valve replacement.
PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS – Academics/ research/publications
- Performed more than 12000 Interventional Procedures
- He has established Cardiology Programme at Fortis Escorts Hospital Faridabad, QRG Central Hospital Faridabad and Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
- He was the Vice President of IMA Faridabad, on panel of Advisory Board of IMA
- He received Distinguished Service Award from Fortis Escorts, Faridabad
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- His research has been published in a number of peer-reviewed journals and he also has presented his findings at various national and international cardiology conferences.
- He has his articles in renowned print media like Economic Times, Times of India and Hindustan times.
- Had been a faculty to various national and international conferences.
- He has performed demonstrations on advanced angioplasty techniques at various national and international conferences.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Gold Medallist in MD
- Excellence in service award from Fortis Escorts Hospital
- Excellence in service award from Asian institute of Medical Sciences.
- Honoured as CORONA YODHA by Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad for his excellent contribution in the treatment of Covid-19 patients at CORONA SEVA KENDRA.