Education and training:
MBBS: 2003 – 2008, Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, U.P.
MD (Pathology): 2010 – 2013, Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab
Topic of Thesis : Expression of P63 /P504s Cocktail Marker in Benign & Malignant lesions of Prostate - An Immunohistochemical Study.
Training programme on “Medical Laboratories Quality systems and Internal Audit as per IS/ISO 15189:2012” during 21-24 January 2020 at NITS, Noida conducted by National Institute of Training for Standardization, Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Consultant Pathologist, Dr Lal Path Labs, sector 16, Faridabad.
December 2018 - March 2022
- Blood Bank Incharge, Moolchand Hospitals, New Delhi
September, 2018 - November, 2018
- Senior Resident, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Hospital, Delhi
May, 2015 – August, 2018
✓ Haematology and Biochemistry and Cytopathology reporting
✓ Internal and External Quality checks
- Senior Resident, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad
July, 2014 – October, 2014
- Consultant Pathologist and Lab. Head, SRL Diagnostics, Amritsar
July 2013 – June 2014
✓ Quality control and administration of lab.
✓ Hematology, Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology
and Histopathology reporting
ACHIEVEMENTS AND APPRECIATIONS
Dr. Sakshi Choudhry is an author of a scientific article in SCOPUS indexed journal, as well as two more scientific articles. Special interest in documentation of cases for research and publications.Her past working experience in government institutions has given vast clinical exposure. Appreciated professionally at all of the past organizations for clinical knowledge, working with dedication and hardwork. Her approach to work is always in the interest of the patients.
- Fetal Immature Sacrococcygeal Teratoma causing intrauterine death – Letter to Editor, Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology - 55(3)July – September, 2012.
- Immunohistochemical Expression of Cytokeratin 5/6 in Gynaecological Tumors. The Internet Journal of Pathology ISSN: 1528-8307- See more at: http://archive.ispub.com/journal/the-internet-journal-of-pathology/volume-13-issue-2/917012363immunohistochemical-expression-of-cytokeratin-5-6-in-gynaecological-tumors.html#sthash.9XMTfQSI.dpuf.
- Current Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Myocardial Infarction, JIMSA.
- Workshop on Research Methodologies for Medical Scientists at National Institute of Pathology, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Liquid Based Cytology, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- CME on Recent Updates in Diagnostic Pathology and Workshop on Liquid Based Cytology, Government Medical College, Amritsar.
- Workshop in NeuroPath 2013 Recent Advances in Diagnostic Neuropathology, G.B.Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
Poster / Paper Presentations :
- Poster entitled Transvaginal FNAC of Metastatic Ovarian Adenocarcinoma in Cervix without image guidance in CME on Recent Advances in Cytology and Gynaecological Pathology, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Poster entitled Primary Fibrosarcoma of Breast with Heterologous differentiation: A Rare Case Report, In APCON 2011, Government Medical College, Patiala.
- Oral Paper on Diagnostic, Predictive and Prognostic significance of Immunohistochemical Markers in Carcinoma Breast, at 7th International AMCAA-AMDAADA Convention CME2011 in Guru Nanak Dev Hospital, Amritsar.
- Neuropath 2013 Recent Advances in Diagnostic Neuro Pathology, G.B.Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
- Golden Jubilee Hematology CME and Meeting of North west Chapter of Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine in PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- APCON 2011 IAPM-ID Annual Conference 2011, GMC, Patiala.
- 7th International AMCAA- AMDAANA Convention CME 2011 in Guru Nanak Dev Hospital, Amritsar.
International update on Renal and Transplantation pathology, 14-16th February,2020.